I'm a professional problem-solver, who can help optimize any photo shoot!
I offer DIT services with a unique personal touch. I'm based in New York City and work bi-coastal with well-known photographers and oscar nominated directors, as well as a wide spectrum of clients that include: Saatchi & Saatchi, JWT, Art + Commerce, Supply & Demand, NBC: The Celebrity Apprentice 2010, Clinique, L’Oreal, Sony, Absolut Vodka, Mercedes, Condé Nast and V Magazine among others.
My goal is to always provide an unparalleled commitment to both technical quality and artistic expression.
Some services provided on-set: digital capture, digital file management, RAW development, creation of Photoshop compositions for comp purposes, printing, color profiling, slow-motion video captur, CGI motion comps, trouble-shooting of problems as they may arise, and LiveEdit online approval access. I have 15+ years of Photoshop proficiency and am a guest teacher at Parsons The New School For Design.
• I am the only official Hasselblad recomended digital tech in NYC.
• Canon 1D X & 5D mk III tethered to C1 Pro or Canon DPP capture software
• Phase One C1 Pro v.7 software and digital back operation
• Leaf Capture 11 software and Leaf digital back operation
• Phocus v.2.7 software and digital back operation
• Hasselblad H4x and H4D cameras
• Mamiya RZ Pro II and DF 645 cameras
• RED Epic motion camera
• Photoshop CS6 / ACR / Lightroom / C1 Pro / Leaf Capture 11 / REDCINE X
• LiveEdit.com online approval access.
Equipment for rent:
• Brand new Phase IQ180 - 80mpix digital back
• 2 Canon 5D mark III + new lenses
• 2 Leaf Aptus 75S with either of the following cameras:
• 3 Hasselblad H2 camera + NEW HC lenses
• 2 Mamiya RZ67 Pro II camera + lenses
• 2 MacPro Tower with 16Gb RAM, G-Force GTX 285
• 3 Apple Macbook Pro 15" with 16Gb RAM
• 2 Eizo ColorEdge CG241W monitors (color-profiled)
• 2 NEC 30" 3090WQXi 'best in class' monitor, covers 107% of AdobeRGB color-space
• Epson, Canon and HP printers [17x11]
• External SATA raid 1 HD
• Back-up of raw files for 180 days (long term archiving available).
Please let me know if you need a specific digital back, and I will try to address your needs.
Package deals available: Rent five days, pay for three or ask for my editorial rates.
Rental: When you rent equipment from me, you are guaranteed to get state of the art digital equipment in pristine condition, as well as on-set back-up of computers and digital backs, at no further cost.
Web gallery: during your digital shoot, I can process your images and have an online web-gallery ready for you, most often within the hour. You and your clients will have the opportunity to review the day's work at your leisure, on a secure system.
If you have any questions or need advice, please feel free to give me a call.
All the best,
Telephone: 212 203 6427
Facsimile: 866 920 1421
Price list / equipment inventory
Portrait: see link